First Advisorywas founded in 2010 and, since 2013, it has pioneered the development of a new distribution model in Italy, called co-intermediation. This model is based on the creation of horizontal partnerships with Banks and Securities Firms, which are then able to access a wide range of insurance companies through a single agreement with a “master” broker.
The Decree Law no. 179/2012, called “Salva Italia” (Save Italy), signed by then Prime Minister Mario Monti, started a process of liberalization in the insurance sector. The Decree was then converted into Law no. 221/2012, which introduced an important innovation in the complex system of insurance intermediation in Italy: the possibility, for those registered in sections A, B and D of the RUI, to adopt forms of mutual collaboration in the performance of their activity, including making use of their respective mandates.
Internal Audit & Compliance
- High level of expertise on the Private Placement insurance products
- Available to meet clients throughout Europe
- Asset optimization
- Technical and administrative support
- Interface with the most important insurance entities
- Customized insurance solutions according to the clients’ needs
- MIFID II compliance